COVID - 19 PROTECTION PLAN
Silver Lining Inflight Catering is taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of our team as well as our clients. In addition to our standard sanitizing operating procedures we always practice, we have added the below to enhance safety and sanitation measures:
CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION
• SL has set up additional sanitizing stations throughout the kitchen.
• SL has eliminated vendors and general public from entering our facility.
• SL has cut back on amount of team members in our facilities for the safety of our team.
• Management has been notified to set their alarms for every 30 minutes to change gloves, wash hands and sanitize designated areas.
• Our vehicles go through a deep sanitation procedure beginning of the day and end of the day while the team is required to sanitize the vehicle after each delivery.
MASKS AND GLOVES
• Our team members are required to wear face masks and gloves on premises as well as going out for deliveries and shopping.
• SL has designated shelving areas stocked full of all required sanitizing and cleaning chemicals, gloves, face masks, labeled spray bottles and proper cleaning techniques are posted.
MONITORING EMPLOYEE HEALTH
• SL has a team member stationed at our entrance keeping unauthorized people from entering, taking temperatures of all employees entering and making sure all employees coming in immediately wash their hands. All team members entering the facility is documented.
FOOD HANDLERS CERTIFICATION
Silver Lining will continue these procedures and incorporate these additional strict guidelines into our current daily cleaning schedule. Our entire team has been directed to take this seriously and understands the importance.